All you have to do is that just log in/ register in the reliance official website, by clicking the ECS option, this will ensure that the bank account might be billed by itself each month. They offer various facilities for the bill payment.
1. Cheque payment: This is one of the most convenient way to make the bill payment. You can pay your bill through cheque.
2. Net banking: Net banking is nothing but the online payment, on the official website you will find the option of making payments online.
There are 3 simple methods to pay your Reliance data card bill payment.
1. You can sign up an account from reliance by following the link given below.
2. While registering with Reliance you can also opt for ECS (Electronic Clearing Service) so that your bank account will be billed every month automatically
3. You can also pay it with your debit card or credit card or by cash at a reliance outlet.